Frequently Asked Question
- Go to https://sd50.bc.ca/events/ scroll down until you see subscribe to calendar.
2. Click on Outlook 365
3. This will prompt you to sign into your SD50 email.
4. Once sign in you will be prompted to import the new calendar. Give the calender a name and add to my calendar via the drop-down menu. Once complete, click import and exit subscribe from web window.
5. You will now see the calender in the side bar.
6. Now to see the calendar on your iPhone or iPad. Go to Setting / Mail / Add Account. Choose from the menu, Microsoft exchange. Type in your email address and click next. Leave description as exchange. Choose sign in when prompted.
Note: skip this step if you already have the email account added to your device. Insured under the account you see calendar.
7. Click save. The calendar is now added to iCal.