Create a shared document
Posted by Ryan Brown on
In this article we will use Word however the application is the same for any of the Office365 Software apps.
1. Using your @sd50.bc.ca login; login to your Office365 account.
2. Click on Word (or your desired app).
3. Choose a template.
4. Name your document by clicking on the word "document" at the top centre of the window. Replace "document" with your desired name.
5. Click Share at the top right corner.
6. Select who has permissions to view and edit the document
7. Add users to the document.
8. Click send.